Brant Menswar is a speaker, author, entrepreneur, and he is also a former rock star! He is the founder and CEO of Booky Call, a revolutionary book discovery app. In this interview, we discuss values-based leadership, especially how to practice creativity as one of the non-negotiable core values in leadership. Brant also shares insights on how he came up with the innovative design of BookyCall that has expanded its user base so drastically in less than one year since the inception of the idea.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How to choose your lane when you have multiple interests and talents.
- How to identify and honor your non-negotiable core values
- How did Brent Menswar come up with the innovative idea of his new app Booky Call
- The secret sauce that propelled Booky Call’s successful launch
- How to lead startup teams to promote creativity and productivity at the same time
- The importance of being a growth-minded leader as an entrepreneur.
- How does diversity in a team help the business connect with a broader audience better
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.