In this episode, we sit down with Holly O’Dell, the first female President and CEO of Montana State Fund, to discuss the importance of building relationships with other women in the workplace. Join us as Holly shares her personal experiences and best practices on advocating for oneself, balancing family and work, and the power of asking for what you want.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Discover how building relationships with other women can strengthen effectiveness in the workplace
- Learn tips for balancing family and work, and defining success on your own terms
- Understand best practices for advocating for yourself in career and negotiation settings
- Gain insights on the power of mentoring, both formal and informal
- Explore the importance of asking for what you want in building stronger relationships with family, friends, and colleagues
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.