Join us for an inspiring conversation with Elizabeth Funk, the Founder, CEO, and Chairman of DignityMoves, a nonprofit that has developed an innovative solution to end street homelessness in our communities. Elizabeth’s career experience spans various industries, including real estate, venture capital, climate technology, and several non-profit ventures. In this podcast episode, she shares her journey and how a “can do” mentality led her to find an innovative solution to combat the homeless conundrum in our communities. She also discusses how to implement a Silicon Valley startup culture in a nonprofit organization, and the value of exploring various career tracks, industries, and functions. To date, Elizabeth has served on 19 Boards of Directors, 7 of them as Chairman. Tune in for a high-energy interview that is sure to inspire and motivate.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- A “can do” mentality can lead to innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Implementing a Silicon Valley startup culture can help to foster innovation and creativity in nonprofit organizations.
- The value of exploring various career tracks, industries, and functions in gaining valuable experience and developing diverse skill sets.
- The importance of working to end street homelessness and the impact it has on individuals and communities.
- The power of serving on Boards of Directors and the value it can bring to a nonprofit organization.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.