Join us as we speak with Dr. Katherine Grill, CEO and co-founder of Neolth, a technology company that provides personalized mental health support to teens. Dr. Grill shares her experience of transitioning from a research scientist to an entrepreneur, and provides valuable advice and lessons learned along the way. We also dive into how she applies mental health tools to her own team, the decision-making process when starting the company, and how she deals with wellness, balance, and mental health as a start-up founder. Additionally, she discusses the challenges she faces as a leader and shares her strategies for overcoming them. Tune in for an insightful conversation on entrepreneurship and mental health.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The transition from a research scientist to an entrepreneur, CEO: lessons learned, advice, and fears/worries overcome.
- The application of mental health tools to Dr. Grill’s own team.
- The decision-making process when starting the company: risk management as a couple, setting proper milestones, and checkpoints.
- Dealing with wellness, balance, and mental health as a start-up founder.
- The challenges Dr. Grill faces as a leader, and her strategies for overcoming them.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.