Andrew Jacobus has been a senior executive in the corporate wellbeing space for over six years and previously had more than 20 years of experience in Analytics, Human Capital, and Strategic Workforce Planning. As a Vice President at Limeade Institute, a corporate wellbeing and employee experience company, Andrew leads the research and analytics group. In this episode, Andrew shares his insights on how companies can improve employee health and wellness.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What has Institute learned about employees’ post-pandemic needs in health and wellbeing?
- Complicating factors that have made it hard on organizations – what individuals want and need have evolved and vary between different job types and generations’
- What are some practices working at many companies that are effective in preventing or reducing burnout?
- How to take care of leaders and managers in your organization so they can take care of their teams?
- Support employee career advancement and achieve work-life balance through coaching.
- How can technology help organizations provide better care to their employees?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.