Gordon Tredgold is a former corporate warrior and a highly sought-after keynote speaker on Leadership, Employee Engagement, and Operational Excellence. He’s been recognized by Global Gurus as one of the Top 10 Leadership Experts and Speakers. Gordon’s work has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Fortune. He’s written four books and his last book, FAST, was a finalist in the Chartered Management Institute Management Book of the Year.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Two major causes that team are disengaged
- Four simple keys to outstanding leadership
- How to engage the team to build a winning remote team
- How should entrepreneurs choose their lanes to become great leaders?
- Simple action steps for new leaders
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.