Andrea Heuston is the Founder and CEO of Artitudes Design, a full-service graphic design firm delivering award-winning design solutions. She is also the Author of Stronger on the Other Side: The Power to Choose and is an award-winning entrepreneur. Andrea hosts the Lead Like a Woman Show, where she features top women leaders who share their inspirational stories on life and leadership.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Andrea Heuston’s coaching work and why she refers to herself as a script whisperer and set director
- Why Andrea started a business at age 24 and what she learned from her business failures
- How Andrea hires the right employees and keeps them motivated
- Andrea’s advice to women on managing their careers and families and making themselves visible
- Andrea talks about her coaches and the benefits of women having coaches
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.