Susan Seah has been a believer in living life boldly and is constantly undertaking new challenges to learn and grow. She grew up in Singapore, and in 2009, she started her law practice with a law partner and now acts as outside General Counsel for various technology firms. In 2019, Susan launched The Koa Club as a passion project – combining her love of connecting people, her belief in the need to empower women with knowledge and skills, and her desire to challenge others to be brave in trying new things. In this episode, we discuss empowerment for women leaders.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Susan and Lei share how a daydream for adventures change their life and career path
- How did learning from sports help Susan and Lei grow in their career and business
- How senior executives can navigate the specific challenges that they are facing
- What “shortcut” young professionals can take to speed up their growth in their early careers
- Live your life boldly and be kind to yourself and others.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.