Clement Kao is the founder of Product Teacher, a product management education company that aims to create accessible and practical resources for a global community of product managers, founders, and entrepreneurs. In this episode, Clement shares practical advice for young professionals, especially those interested in a career in product management, on how to create values at work and advance careers fast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Clement Kao’s advice on how to become a product manager
- How to navigate corporate culture as a young professional
- How to get promoted and advance the career ladder fast
- How to manage imposter syndrome at work
- How to decide when the “right” time to start your own business is
- How to overcome fear and manage the risk of starting your own business
- Clement’s advice on treating yourself not as yourself but as your best friend.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.