Shannon Polson is an author, a speaker, and you can picture her as the female Top Gun, because she is! She is one of the first women to fly the Apache helicopter in the U.S. Army. In this episode, Shannon shares with us the leadership lessons she learned from leading in the most male-dominated organization in the World.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How to train your team for grit and resilience
- How to build a sense of purpose at all levels of an organization
- How to ask for the kind of support you need
- How to turn fear into the power that propels us to success
- How to lead change in an organization
- The most critical skills of an effective leader
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.