Jerry Tuisl is a Business Coach with 25 years of experience in business development, sales, and management. He specializes in helping dental practice owners build a strong team culture and get their passion back into their practice. In this episode, you will hear an open conversation on the best strategies and mindsets for leadership development.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How to balance specific goals at the moment with the long-term vision
- Lei talks about her most challenging moments on Mount Everest.
- How to build confidence when you are starting anew
- How to make decisions when you feel stuck
- How to pivot in career development
- The mindset behind successful pivoting in career and life
- How do coaching help leaders and business owners achieve more without burning out?
- How to select coaches for your specific needs
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Journey with Lei.
Journey with Lei was founded by Lei Wang, an executive coach, motivational speaker, and mountain climber. She helps leaders build confidence and empowers them to dream big, become better leaders, and achieve their highest potential.
To have a conversation and find out what Lei can do for you, schedule a consultation.